Enjoying life through adventures, and capturing the passion through a lens.

Monday, January 27, 2014

The Music that Moves US????

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.  ~Berthold Auerbach




I very much relate to this quote. I feel that music can affect our entire life and how we relate to people. I know, when I'm in a mood, if I put my headphones on, I will begin to hydrate. I run faster when I am listening to music. I become more inspired when I'm painting while listening to music. In fact, I'm listening to music as I type.  I believe we hydrate and refuel from music. Even when we don't speak the same language, we connect with music as people.

This weekend I had the opportunity to take pictures for a close friend/dj.  We used to work together at Starbucks. Everyday we would make drinks, free-style and dance to the music. It was funny how pumped we would get. We let the flow of music dictate how we moved our day.  I love Dj Inspire's passion for music. You can see her artistic ability  seeping out of her. 

I think when we find what we are most passionate about and flow with that as our direction, we become powerful.  We learn we have a purpose in life. We thrive to make our passion into a reality and in this, we want to show the world what we can do. Deep down, whether we want to believe it or not, we all want to be accepted and show the world that we are marvelous. Most of the time, we feel like we need to have a lot of stuff up our sleeves. When you  accept who you are, how you were created and the fact  you were put on this earth, you will realize you were marvelous all along.  When you open your mind and stop putting yourself in that box saying "THIS is what makes me marvelous" instead of just saying "I AM marvelous", you won't have as many opportunities to push yourself farther. You are allowing that thing to define who you are, when we are many things.  We were created to blow EVERYONES mind....because YOU were made marvelous the minute you were created.


I hope this finds you well,
Devin



so without further ado here is the marvelous Dj Inspire
https://www.facebook.com/officialDJINSPIRE
























No comments: